The better the paint the more cost-effective and environment-friendly the result.
The guiding principle of our philosophy on quality is to always offer the very best. Not only does this mean fulfilling external requirements but also our own personal standards. It does not matter in which country we are manufacturing – the same applies everywhere: The best possible for each customer.
We guarantee the consistently high quality of products and processes by means of our established – and above all practised – quality management system.
- Mankiewicz’ quality management system was first certified by the Federal Association of the German Aviation and Aerospace Industry (Bundesverband der Deutschen Luft-, Raum- und Ausrüstungsindustrie) in 1992.
- The ISO 9001 has formed the basis of our quality system since 1995.
- We have also been fulfilling the additional requirements in accordance with QS 9000, VDA 6.1, ISO/TS 16949 and EN 9100 since 1998. This certification not only guarantees the required product safety but also commits us to constantly improve our performance. All environmental requirements are adhered to: ecologically beneficial products and processing methods are applied.
- We were certified in accordance with ISO 14001 in July 2009, whereby an independent authority attested the effectivity and sustainability of our environmental activities.
- Having passed the VDA 6.3 process audit in November 2011 Mankiewicz is the only paint supplier granted A status by company Daimler. With its reliable supplier and project management, quick order processing and reliable production processes Mankiewicz will be able to guarantee a reliable supply of its customers in future. Further information